PRINCIPLES OF THE 7th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
The International Conference is a forum of Marxist-Leninist parties and organizations.
Participation in the International Conference is based on the following main criteria:
1. Adherence to Marxism-Leninism and Mao Zedong Thought and their creative application in the conduct of the class struggle in each country.
2. Struggle against modern revisionism, and a positive attitude towards Stalin and Mao.
3. Acceptance of the Rules of the Conference.
The 4th Conference adopted the following principles on which the cooperation of the participating Marxist-Leninist organizations is based, which were amended and again adopted at the 7th Conference.
1. Independence and equality, mutual respect, mutual support and cooperation.
2. Non-interference in internal affairs as well as in the bilateral or regional relations or any party or organization with other parties and organizations. Every organization is sovereign in its conclusions.
3. Consensus and unanimity in decision-making.
4. Achieve gradual unity step by step; principled debate and cooperation among parties/organizations and no public attack by any party/organization on another.
5. Obligation of all participating organizations to prepare and conduct the 8th International Conference jointly in accordance with their possibilities.
6. Financial independence and self-financing of the common work according to the possibilities.